Survivor season cancelled after contestant dies
A 25-year-old contestant on the French adaptation of hit reality show Survivor has died during filming in Cambodia.
Production of the 2013 season of the show, called Koh-Lanta, has since been cancelled. "It is not really a question," said a spokesman for Channel TF1, stating all the contestants have been flown back to France.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the contestant, Gerald Babin, died on day one of filming following a tug-of-war segment.
He apparently complained of cramps in his arms during the segment and was attended by a medic on the scene. He was then flown to a nearby hospital but suffered a series of cardiac arrests during the transfer.
"Adventure Line... read more
Most read news
- 04:41 Five burning issues for the Wallabies at the halfway mark of their...
- 04:39 Cyril Rioli out to prove his fitness ahead of Hawthorn's...
- 04:34 Tariq Sims faces seven weeks on the sidelines for late hit on...
- 04:30 World's 18 weirdest fast foods
- 04:16 New Melbourne Victory signing Daniel Georgievski welcomes...
- 04:14 Conan O'Brien sings The Simpsons monorail song
- 04:03 Brent Harvey offered one-week sanction by AFL Match Review Panel...
- 03:59 Chris Pratt shares first headshot on Twitter, looks unrecognisable
- 03:57 "Pimps on the stair well, blood on the pillow': 11 of the most...
- 03:38 Gabi Grecko snuggles up to sexy girlfriend in intimate bedroom...