Kenny Kramer, inspiration for 'Seinfeld' character, becomes minister to help couples wed
THE real-life inspiration for the zany Kramer character on "Seinfeld" can now help fans say "I do."
For years, Kenny Kramer has operated a tour of New York City sites made famous in the TV sitcom. Now, the Daily News says Kramer has become a licensed minister.
Kramer wants to perform marriages for couples who take his tour. He's also ready to travel the world, if there's interest.
Kramer says he'll officiate at weddings and for couples renewing their vows.
Kramer lived across the hall from Seinfeld co-creator Larry David for years. His reality tour is still going strong after 17 years - outliving the show by eight years.
Kramer says he's sure of one thing: It's a lot... read more
Most read news
- 06:58 Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt write love letters while apart
- 06:55 Lord Of The Sky comes unstuck for second time in seven days as hot...
- 06:55 Wayward Liberation forces stewards' to award race to Press Report...
- 06:50 Penrith's win over Canterbury on Friday comes at a cost of three stars
- 06:41 China's fake cities include little Venice, London and Paris
- 06:41 Rio Tinto-funded training centre to help Aboriginal miners, Gumatj...
- 06:32 Australia's golden girls glitter in night to remember
- 06:13 Australia's golden girls glitter in night to remember in Glasgow
- 06:08 Darren Weir exercises a bit of Backbone and doesn't waste time in...
- 05:45 Live NRL: Sharks v Eels, Cowboys v Titans and Roosters v Dragons