Kenny Kramer, inspiration for 'Seinfeld' character, becomes minister to help couples wed
THE real-life inspiration for the zany Kramer character on "Seinfeld" can now help fans say "I do."
For years, Kenny Kramer has operated a tour of New York City sites made famous in the TV sitcom. Now, the Daily News says Kramer has become a licensed minister.
Kramer wants to perform marriages for couples who take his tour. He's also ready to travel the world, if there's interest.
Kramer says he'll officiate at weddings and for couples renewing their vows.
Kramer lived across the hall from Seinfeld co-creator Larry David for years. His reality tour is still going strong after 17 years - outliving the show by eight years.
Kramer says he's sure of one thing: It's a lot... read more
Most read news
- 09:14 No regrets for Toby Kane, Mitch Gourley after crashing out of medal...
- 09:12 Alisa and Lysandra still fuming despite winning kitchen week on The...
- 09:04 SuperFooty experts gaze into their crystal balls and make their...
- 08:36 New South Wales Swifts break round two hoodoo against New Zealand...
- 08:21 Brisbane Roar 10 points clear at top of A-League table after 2-1...
- 08:15 Brisbane's Jharal Yow Yeh suffers another injury, out for a month...
- 08:13 The big age difference between actors and the characters they played
- 08:11 Nissan Supercoach: Which forwards will you be selecting?
- 07:45 AFL legend Bob Skilton tells Open Mike an NRL club tried to poach him
- 07:34 Live: Roar v Adelaide