Kenny Kramer, inspiration for 'Seinfeld' character, becomes minister to help couples wed
THE real-life inspiration for the zany Kramer character on "Seinfeld" can now help fans say "I do."
For years, Kenny Kramer has operated a tour of New York City sites made famous in the TV sitcom. Now, the Daily News says Kramer has become a licensed minister.
Kramer wants to perform marriages for couples who take his tour. He's also ready to travel the world, if there's interest.
Kramer says he'll officiate at weddings and for couples renewing their vows.
Kramer lived across the hall from Seinfeld co-creator Larry David for years. His reality tour is still going strong after 17 years - outliving the show by eight years.
Kramer says he's sure of one thing: It's a lot... read more
Most read news
- 13:52 As Michael Clarke prepares for his 100th Test he urges his team to...
- 13:50 United nations wants Australia to ban smacking, prosecute offending...
- 13:37 Rich kid Ethan Couch who killed four in Texas spared jail by State...
- 13:30 Sam Soliman secures world title shot after win over Les Sherrington...
- 13:11 V8 Supercars considering removing iconic 'V8' from name as Holden...
- 13:09 Pope Francis has been named Time's 'Person of the Year'
- 13:07 Deaf community outraged sign language interpreter for Barack Obama...
- 12:57 Deadly crane collapse at Aldi store in Bad Homburg, Germany
- 12:56 South Australian mare Repelem earns Inter Dominion nomination
- 12:35 Manly Sea Eagles: Inside the most dysfunctional boardroom in...