Kenny Kramer, inspiration for 'Seinfeld' character, becomes minister to help couples wed
THE real-life inspiration for the zany Kramer character on "Seinfeld" can now help fans say "I do."
For years, Kenny Kramer has operated a tour of New York City sites made famous in the TV sitcom. Now, the Daily News says Kramer has become a licensed minister.
Kramer wants to perform marriages for couples who take his tour. He's also ready to travel the world, if there's interest.
Kramer says he'll officiate at weddings and for couples renewing their vows.
Kramer lived across the hall from Seinfeld co-creator Larry David for years. His reality tour is still going strong after 17 years - outliving the show by eight years.
Kramer says he's sure of one thing: It's a lot... read more
Most read news
- 02:44 Lorde accuses fashion mag of digital nose job
- 02:43 Pittsburgh Pirates and Milwaukee Brewers exchange punches in...
- 02:36 6 CrossFit workouts anyone can do
- 02:30 Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs begin NBA playoffs with impressive...
- 02:15 Manly star Brett Stewart charged with drink driving offence after...
- 02:07 Libby Hopwood saves fellow jockey from nasty fall with push
- 01:55 Sunbeds and cheap overseas holidays fuelling skyrocketing rates of...
- 01:50 Jared Leto shows off his ripped torso in Instagram pic
- 01:44 Steven Pateman will not ride Lord Of The Song at Oakbank today
- 01:44 Sergio Garcia and Justin Rose support alternate version of golf...