Kenny Kramer, inspiration for 'Seinfeld' character, becomes minister to help couples wed
THE real-life inspiration for the zany Kramer character on "Seinfeld" can now help fans say "I do."
For years, Kenny Kramer has operated a tour of New York City sites made famous in the TV sitcom. Now, the Daily News says Kramer has become a licensed minister.
Kramer wants to perform marriages for couples who take his tour. He's also ready to travel the world, if there's interest.
Kramer says he'll officiate at weddings and for couples renewing their vows.
Kramer lived across the hall from Seinfeld co-creator Larry David for years. His reality tour is still going strong after 17 years - outliving the show by eight years.
Kramer says he's sure of one thing: It's a lot... read more
Most read news
- 15:59 Lost Jack Russell terrier Gidget shows up in Oregon after going...
- 15:27 Lara Bingle and Sam Worthington "expecting a baby'
- 15:26 Ukraine accuses Russia of massing 4000 troops along border in Crimea
- 15:25 The Right Track: Trainer Tony McEvoy looks to Seymour Cup for Mr Chard
- 15:02 Karmichael Hunt has first run with Queensland Reds and could now...
- 15:02 Karmichael Hunt reveals plans to bulk up to be physically ready for...
- 15:02 Michael Ennis disrespectful? You're having a laugh, right? Old...
- 15:02 We love to hate the likes of Michael Ennis and Jamie Soward but...
- 15:02 Playmaker James Maloney exposed as weak link in Sydney Roosters armour
- 15:02 Michael Cheika disappointed Will Skelton's fitness raised as reason...