Kenny Kramer, inspiration for 'Seinfeld' character, becomes minister to help couples wed
THE real-life inspiration for the zany Kramer character on "Seinfeld" can now help fans say "I do."
For years, Kenny Kramer has operated a tour of New York City sites made famous in the TV sitcom. Now, the Daily News says Kramer has become a licensed minister.
Kramer wants to perform marriages for couples who take his tour. He's also ready to travel the world, if there's interest.
Kramer says he'll officiate at weddings and for couples renewing their vows.
Kramer lived across the hall from Seinfeld co-creator Larry David for years. His reality tour is still going strong after 17 years - outliving the show by eight years.
Kramer says he's sure of one thing: It's a lot... read more
Most read news
- 01:09 Is it safe to travel to Israel?
- 00:56 Defiant James Hird faces the sack from Essendon
- 00:35 Sarita Devi rejects medal at Asian Games in stunning protest
- 00:25 'Something will be done' to cool lending to housing investors
- 00:23 Bathurst 1994: Relive one of the greatest Bathurst 1000 in history...
- 00:23 Steven Gerrard, Graeme Souness criticise meek Liverpool display...
- 00:23 Synthetic designer drugs made in Russia giving legal highs are killers
- 00:23 Weight-loss shakes are making us fatter, Canstar Blue survey finds
- 00:14 Ghost towns of America's Southwest
- 00:04 Larry Evans, a 360kg man from St Louis, becomes internet sensation...