Kenny Kramer, inspiration for 'Seinfeld' character, becomes minister to help couples wed
THE real-life inspiration for the zany Kramer character on "Seinfeld" can now help fans say "I do."
For years, Kenny Kramer has operated a tour of New York City sites made famous in the TV sitcom. Now, the Daily News says Kramer has become a licensed minister.
Kramer wants to perform marriages for couples who take his tour. He's also ready to travel the world, if there's interest.
Kramer says he'll officiate at weddings and for couples renewing their vows.
Kramer lived across the hall from Seinfeld co-creator Larry David for years. His reality tour is still going strong after 17 years - outliving the show by eight years.
Kramer says he's sure of one thing: It's a lot... read more
Most read news
- 23:47 Mario Balotelli swaps shirt early sparking a furious response from...
- 23:25 Air New Zealand Hobbit safety video stars Peter Jackson
- 23:25 Semesa Rokoduguni, Fijian-born British Army soldier, named in...
- 23:01 Essendon players in doping saga won't respond to show cause notices
- 22:49 Wall St falters as Canadian shooting unnerves investors
- 22:25 Lukas Podolski, Kieran Gibbs salvage 2-1 win for Arsenal in Anderlecht
- 22:20 Short odds guaranteed as Shetland ponies compete in race to rival...
- 22:08 Ottawa shootings: Panic on Parliament Hill
- 22:08 Ottawa shooting: Malala Yousafzai due to receive honorary Canadian...
- 21:56 Cristiano Ronaldo leads Real Madrid to 3-0 win over Liverpool in...