Kenny Kramer, inspiration for 'Seinfeld' character, becomes minister to help couples wed
THE real-life inspiration for the zany Kramer character on "Seinfeld" can now help fans say "I do."
For years, Kenny Kramer has operated a tour of New York City sites made famous in the TV sitcom. Now, the Daily News says Kramer has become a licensed minister.
Kramer wants to perform marriages for couples who take his tour. He's also ready to travel the world, if there's interest.
Kramer says he'll officiate at weddings and for couples renewing their vows.
Kramer lived across the hall from Seinfeld co-creator Larry David for years. His reality tour is still going strong after 17 years - outliving the show by eight years.
Kramer says he's sure of one thing: It's a lot... read more
Most read news
- 18:49 Justin Poore calls it quits after injury to his knee
- 18:34 West Ham United charge up to fourth after pulling off shock...
- 18:34 Murray beats top seed Ferrer in Valencia Open semis
- 17:08 Hollywood's latest same-sex glamour couple cuddle on dinner date
- 16:05 Cricket World Cup: 10 players who could be bolters for Australia's...
- 15:41 Ian Chappell discusses first Test and debuts of Mitch Marsh and...
- 15:35 Claudia Burkill, 8, who was deemed "the first person in the world...
- 15:35 85-year-old man robbed, tied up by twin teenage sisters he met on a...
- 15:16 Australia v Pakistan 2014: relive live blog from day four of first...
- 15:01 Perth Wildcats forward Jesse Wagstaff says he has no ill-feeling...