Is Malaysia Airlines telling us the truth about flight MH370?
AS more details emerge about missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, the families of its 239 lost passengers and crew are getting fed up with the airline's furphies.
Here are some of the conflicting statements Malaysian authorities have made, along with the rumour they've failed to address about Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.
1. FLIGHT NOT MISSING, JUST DELAYED
Air traffic controllers apparently lost contact with flight MH370 at 2.40am on March 8 but the arrivals board at Beijing airport simply said the flight was "DELAYED'.
For hours relatives waiting at the destination was completely in the dark, thinking the flight was just late.
Furious family members say they found out about... read more
Most read news
- 00:58 West Indies cricket in crisis as BCCI threatens to sue for millions
- 00:54 Cox Plate 2014: The Cleaner and Adelaide draw wide in Group 1 contest
- 00:50 Winless Redbacks welcome back captain Johan Botha and paceman Kane...
- 00:32 World's worst airport 2014: Islamabad, Pakistan
- 00:13 Mike Tyson cartoon: Former boxing champion features in new...
- 00:12 Ebola: Nigeria declared Ebola-free in "spectacular success' story...
- 00:03 Cox Plate 2014 barrier draw: Fawkner draws brilliantly, fancied...
- 23:57 Manikato Stakes 2014: Lankan Rupee draws barrier nine, jockey Craig...
- 23:54 Louis van Gaal says Manchester United gave the game away but it was...
- 23:49 Maria Sharapova was not happy at WTA opener and she's happy to let...