Is Malaysia Airlines telling us the truth about flight MH370?
AS more details emerge about missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, the families of its 239 lost passengers and crew are getting fed up with the airline's furphies.
Here are some of the conflicting statements Malaysian authorities have made, along with the rumour they've failed to address about Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.
1. FLIGHT NOT MISSING, JUST DELAYED
Air traffic controllers apparently lost contact with flight MH370 at 2.40am on March 8 but the arrivals board at Beijing airport simply said the flight was "DELAYED'.
For hours relatives waiting at the destination was completely in the dark, thinking the flight was just late.
Furious family members say they found out about... read more
Most read news
- 22:21 Melbourne Cup looms for Cavalryman after Goodwood Cup win
- 22:21 Bill Clinton told Melbourne audience just hours before September 11...
- 22:18 Melissa Wu's diving fail: Diver feared for safety after slipping on...
- 22:07 Dustin Johnson takes time-out from golf to deal with personal issues
- 22:02 Orlando Bloom couldn't face wife Miranda Kerr after she got cosy...
- 21:53 Melissa Wu feared for her safety after slipping on 10m platform
- 21:53 Luis Suarez's appeal against bite ban to be heard next week
- 21:38 Caroline Wozniacki to run New York marathon among tennis schedule
- 21:36 James Deen at Sydney Sexpo reveals what life is like as the world's...
- 21:35 US President Bill Clinton rued missed chance to kill Osama Bin Laden