Is Malaysia Airlines telling us the truth about flight MH370?
AS more details emerge about missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, the families of its 239 lost passengers and crew are getting fed up with the airline's furphies.
Here are some of the conflicting statements Malaysian authorities have made, along with the rumour they've failed to address about Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.
1. FLIGHT NOT MISSING, JUST DELAYED
Air traffic controllers apparently lost contact with flight MH370 at 2.40am on March 8 but the arrivals board at Beijing airport simply said the flight was "DELAYED'.
For hours relatives waiting at the destination was completely in the dark, thinking the flight was just late.
Furious family members say they found out about... read more
Most read news
- 22:52 Sheffield Shield: Victoria v New South Wales, Western Australia v...
- 22:37 Mexico's Day of the Dead celebrates the departed with music,...
- 22:36 Wanderers v Al Hilal, Asian Champions League final: Coach Laurentiu...
- 22:19 Victoria Derby Day: The Last Say with Daily Telegraph racing editor...
- 22:15 Celebrities caught flashing their Spanx in public
- 22:04 Canberra light rail could cost up to $1 billion: ACT Opposition
- 22:00 MH17: Dutch PM Mark Rutte confirms more human remains have been found
- 21:38 YouTube sensation Antoine Dodson to fight "bed intruder' in...
- 20:29 Unearthed: Adelaide Strikers batsmen Jono Dean talks about his...
- 20:00 Australia v Pakistan, second Test: Brad Haddin OK to bat despite...