Is Malaysia Airlines telling us the truth about flight MH370?
AS more details emerge about missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, the families of its 239 lost passengers and crew are getting fed up with the airline's furphies.
Here are some of the conflicting statements Malaysian authorities have made, along with the rumour they've failed to address about Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.
1. FLIGHT NOT MISSING, JUST DELAYED
Air traffic controllers apparently lost contact with flight MH370 at 2.40am on March 8 but the arrivals board at Beijing airport simply said the flight was "DELAYED'.
For hours relatives waiting at the destination was completely in the dark, thinking the flight was just late.
Furious family members say they found out about... read more
Most read news
- 20:58 Nearly a third of ASX-listed companies are fragile, at risk of...
- 20:52 Scotland referendum: British Prime Minister David Cameron said...
- 20:45 Snooki's son Lorenzo photobombs selfie
- 20:36 The Coffee Ride #41, with Reece Homfray
- 20:33 US air strikes: Foreign Minister Julie Bishop endorses air strikes...
- 20:29 Jail time for Miley Cyrus's car thieves, Tylor Scott and Naomi Charles
- 20:22 BREKKIE WRAP: Miss America Kira Kazantsez denies reports she...
- 20:00 Coke, Pepsi and Dr Pepper to cut calories in soft drinks by 20 per...
- 19:57 Scotland referendum: British Prime Minister David Cameron said...
- 19:45 Thanasi Kokkinakis and Sam Groth through to second round at...