Is Malaysia Airlines telling us the truth about flight MH370?
AS more details emerge about missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, the families of its 239 lost passengers and crew are getting fed up with the airline's furphies.
Here are some of the conflicting statements Malaysian authorities have made, along with the rumour they've failed to address about Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.
1. FLIGHT NOT MISSING, JUST DELAYED
Air traffic controllers apparently lost contact with flight MH370 at 2.40am on March 8 but the arrivals board at Beijing airport simply said the flight was "DELAYED'.
For hours relatives waiting at the destination was completely in the dark, thinking the flight was just late.
Furious family members say they found out about... read more
Most read news
- 07:22 Current account deficit blows out in June quarter
- 07:19 NRL transfer centre: Your guide for player movement between clubs...
- 07:18 Tiffindell in South Africa is probably the world's worst ski...
- 07:10 Nathan van Berlo wants to continue as captain of the Adelaide Crows
- 06:39 Australian rapper Max McKinnon, aka MC Eso from Bliss N Eso, sorry...
- 06:38 2014 Melbourne Cup nominations for the race that stops a nation
- 06:30 Shock loss to Zimbabwe highlighted Australia's continued struggles...
- 06:26 20 words we only use to describe women
- 06:20 She shoots, she scores: Iggy Azalea impresses boyfriend Nick Young...
- 04:43 Australia coach Darren Lehmann rebukes captain Michael Clarke for...